8.14.2005

Is there really nothing to report?

Wow, only three months in Seattle and already I've fallen into my same ol' boring lifestyle of "nothing new going on in my life." Sheesh. I guess I'll chalk it up to getting settled in. And I'm not even reading or listening to AudioBooks like I once did. Guess I'm enjoying the scenery and the weather too much =)

Yesterday was Amy's Birthday. Had a nice day getting the "boys" pictures taken (I will scan and post later). Even tried a new restaurant in town; nothing to write home about although it was the first time I remember Spencer actually trying new food. It was a Teriyaki restaurant and he loved it.

I think we are done unpacking. Still have a few rooms to clean up and get settled, but the unpacking is done. Given that the house is only two years old there isn't any work to be done on it.

A few more weeks and football will be here. Both our next door neighbors are Notre Dame fans, as are a few other neighbors. Will make it enjoyable when Purdue opens up a can of whoop-ass on 'em in a couple of months =)

No comments: