4.21.2005

A new chapter begins

No, I'm not talking about Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith. My family's path is taking us to Seattle in the next month or so. I've accepted a position with Amazon.com, and am damn excited about the position, the company, and moving to a great area of the country.

It will be tough leaving so many friends and family in the Midwest - Amy and I have spent our entire lives here between Indiana, Michigan, and Illinois - yet it is exciting to start anew, hopefully giving Spencer and Garrett a great environment and foundation for their lives.

As I get time I will surely blog about my transition and my experiences in the Great Northwest.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Congrats. I hope you enjoy your new position.
Michelle