5.06.2005

Spencer's Birthday Party

Will be having Spencer's Birthday Party on Saturday, May 7th. Very surprised so many people can make it on three days notice, but we will have a good turnout. Too bad I sold my grill last weekend! But hey, what a great opportunity to get rid of all that GROUND TURKEY sitting in the freezer!

Will be fun. Have a Superman cake ordered, and a Superman "air jumpy thingy" will be delivered, set up, and taken down for us (I need to check my liability insurance).

The house will be in, uh, an interesting state. Semi clean, readying for move, and the lawn hasn't been touched all spring. And we are going to try a garage sale again Saturday. What we don't get rid of we can use as door prizes =)

I can't believe Spencer is four already. Between his birthday and dad's guilt of disrupting his home environment, I think he already knows he gets whatever he wants =)

No comments: