11.15.2008

Snoqualmie Ridge 5k Turkey Trot

I was out of breath, sweating profusely, dying for a break, but when I reached the finish line, I was proud of what I had done - I had successfully walked the 3/4 mile from my house to the school.

Seriously, the Ridge held their annual 5k today, which Amy ran, as well as a 1k for kids, which Spencer ran. Spencer started in the front row with a bunch of his friends, and ended up near the end with him and one of his buddies walking it in :) I'm proud of his effort and seeing this through. I had the chance to run with him, and I said no effin way. I did join him for the pancake breakfast, though.


Spencer out of the gate.


Spencer and his buddy Parker, both having decided that running just ain't worth it.


Spencer crossing this finish line - great job champ!

No comments: