10.09.2006

About those 0-5 Lions...

I must say, I feel good about this team. Strange for a winless team (and a team that really hasn't come close to winning, sans week 1), but they have a great attitude, are unpredictable, and are making plays. Some disappointment in the skilled players like Roy Williams and Kevin Jones, and Shaun Rogers isn't stepping up the way he is capable, but the rest of the team seems to be playing above their abilities. Now if we can just get some talent!

Also, watching the Lions on Media Center is SO much easier... I can record the game, and flip through an entire game in about half an hour. Way cool, and I don't have to plan my Sundays around football anymore. Downside is I can only record one game at a time, so my NFL Sunday Ticket kinda goes to waste... I've turned it into a Lions PPV option.

No comments: