2.06.2005

Super Bowl Sunday

Ah, what a great day to be a dad. Super Bowl Sunday with two sons... BOO YA! (And a wife that likes football to boot!).

As much as I'd like to see Philly win, I just don't think they have what it takes to knock off the Pats. Should be a great game, though.

I do miss the heyday between, say, late 80s and early 90s when the ads were epitome of creativity (Bud Bowl was a great idea). It seems that every commercial was a "can't miss," and you'd spend the next week arguing over which was the best ad. Over the last few years, it seems every commercial ends up with me thinking "wow there's another VP of advertising out of a job."

We took Garrett on his first "trip"... out to the mall to get his picture taken with Spencer. It's tough enough to get Spencer to hold still AND smile at the same time; coupling that with a two week old, hungry baby wasn't easy. Still, we walked out with a couple good shots. As soon as I can figure out how to get the new scanner working with the iMac, I'll post the pics.

No comments: