2.14.2005

Taxes, Dishwashers, and Fox

Finally got the last deduction in. Clock is ticking on that "refund-in-10-days." I must say, it is nice having all that data in Turbotax's online database for retrieval. No more digging through old records for my last year's AGI to enter so I can file electronically. That must send chills down the privacy advocates' collective spines.

New KitchenAid dishwasher is due in tomorrow. Top of the line... we'll see if KitchenAid performance is what it's cracked up to be =) The Kenmore one we have is only 5 and a half years old, but doesn't do a very good job.

Any luck I will track down an old Whirlpool refrigerator and trade it in on a Gladiator Refreezerator. I really wish Gladiator wasn't so expensive. Would love to have my garage outfitted in Gladiator gear.

And after tonight I'm definitely hooked on the Fox series "24". I don't normally watch TV other than football and hockey, but decided to give this show a try. Actually, I don't think I've followed a primetime show since "Coach"!

No comments: