3.04.2005

Giving Audible.com a try

I spend 80 minutes a day in my car commuting to and from work. I like listening to audio books, but at $20-$40 a pop that can get quite expensive (I can churn through a book a week). I'm enjoying my iPod and iTrip, but would really like to get more audio books. Books on iTunes are in line with those that I find in stores or on Amazon. Too expensive for my consumption.

Ran across audible.com this afternoon. For $22 a month you get two books; on top of that they have some cheap books. Saw Tom Peters and other business authors for under $10. And when you sign up, you get two free books. So tonight I grabbed four books (valued at $120) for $20. Of course, I sought out the most expensive ones =)

And, it integrates nicely with iTunes =) BOO YA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a regular commuter myself and a person who is found behind the wheel of my car for 3+ hours a day, Audible has become my close friend and saving grace for my sanity.