6.06.2005

Our new humble abode

Modest home in Snoqualmie, at a premium price! Nice house, I like it, Amy likes it. Two years old, and a sizeable backyard for the area (no, I'm not kidding). And it looks like it has enough room to store all our crap (Move-in sale, anyone?).



Area is great for families. Reminds me of Granger, Indiana, in that regard (Granger is a good ol' typical suburban American community). Commute shouldn't be too bad - about a half hour drive into downtown Seattle.

Even better news, the walk-through on our home in Michigan City went ok, so tomorrow we close there. Looking forward to seeing some cash in our bank account, not to mention debt-free, if only for a month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a Beautiful House! Congratulations. By the way, it looks as though it might have rained there! It was 94 today here in good ole MICHIGAN!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Angie. Have a month before we move in.

94 in Evart already? Sheesh summer gets earlier and earlier. Doesn't get that hot in Seattle, but I get down to Phoenix regularly as part of my job. A couple weeks ago it was 104 down there.

So far we really haven't seen "rain," at least as I'm used to. It's more "wet" than anything. What they call "rain" is more like drizzle, and what they call "a thunderstorm" is a 10 minute downpour.

Of course they get earthquakes here. I've never been through one of those and I guarantee I will look like a moron figuring out what to do the first time one hits.

Say hello to Jesse, Logan, and Kamber for us!