4.23.2008

LET'S GET IT ON!

Awwwwww, yeeeaaaah.

I must be onmishi... omnishi... omniscie... psychic. After the game 4 loss to the Predators, I popped my March 26, 2007 (interesting enough, while most people remember the fight, there were about 15 other fights that night, literally. Totally forgot about that.) DVD into my now-obsolete XBox HD-DVD player, and watched the game end-to-end (man I sure miss Fedorov and Yzerman). Got me really jazzed about the playoffs watching one of the greatest hockey games of all time.

So now the rivalry is back on. Some will say its not what it was, and that is true. But the Avs do have Forsberg and Foote, two A-list A-holes, so plenty for Wings fans to get jazzed about.

This time around we have Osgood in net. We are in good hands :)

Bring it on. If any of the games in Denver were on a weekend Amy and I would be there.

No comments: